b

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sin City news and a update about my script.

Has the new trailer not quenched your thirst for "Sin City?" What was that you just said? Did you just say "If I had an 11 minute behind the scenes video, it would make the wait easier?" Well then good readers(or reader rather), do I have the thing for you! Yahoo put this up yesterday and I figured I should share it. It's a 11 minute preview interviewing cast, crew, Robert Rodriguez, Frank Miller, and Quentin Tarantino. Enjoy!

Sin City Behind the Scenes(click on "Bring the Graphic Novel to Life)

Ahh yes, my script. Well currently on page 87 now and I should be finishing soon. I think it's funny at least. I hope my hard work pays off!

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to love Elijah Wood as Kevin, I know it. You've really gotten me in to Sin City now, which means that if I'm not allowed to watch it I'll have to hit you.

Your script is coming along nicely, keep it up.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary Graham (Star Trek, Alien Nation) stars in the TV pilot Dead End City, TV's homage to Sin City. His sexy co-stars include Dani Lennon, Misty Madden, and Mandy May - who is soon to be seen on Sci-Fi Channel's Santuary. Sneak preview: www.DeadEndCityTheSeries.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home