b

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This past 24 hours has been amazing for movie news!

There are four points of buisness and each of them get more and more amazing. Gotta lot to cover so let's get started.

X-Men 3 News
Now as many of you know X-Men 1 and 2 director/writer Brian Singer has stepped down. However they still have a short list of directors who may shoot it. Now the reason I care about this is because one of those Directors is Zack Snyder. Now Zack Snyder isn't a household name by any means but you may be familiar with his work. He directed the "Dawn of the Dead" remake that came out last year. I would personally love to see his take on the X-men movies as I really did not enjoy X-Men 2.
X Men 3 News
(scroll down to find X3 news)

Sin City News
Now onto news about my most anticipated movie of the year; Sin City. The final trailer hit the internet yesterday and after many, many viewings, I cannot wait for this movie. Oh, you probably want a link don't you? Well you don't get one, but I can make an exception this one time.
Sin City Final Trailer

Freddy VS Jason VS Ash News
Well this news isn't anything good sadly. The project is officially dead, however that's not to say another Freddy VS Jason won't happen. However, and there is another however, this will not happen for a few years. If you can't wait that long, then head over to the link to the now internet safe 20 page Freddy VS Jason VS Ash Treatment. It couldn't be released before as someone might have gotten killed had it gotten leaked. A treatment is just a outline of the story, but hey, it's better than nothing.
Treatment

Earth Shattering News
You didn't think I could end on a down note, did you? Now what you are about to hear is shocking. Your head may just explode just thinking about what will happen if this happens. Are you ready? Do you have paper towels just in case your head does exploded? Quentin Tarantino is in the final negotiations to write/direct a........FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE!!! Entitled "The Ultimate Jason Voorhees Project," and if Tarantino does it, it will be just that. This is not a joke. This is seemingly going to happen. I have links to prove it! But just remember, hand Jason his machete, it's the one that says "Bad Mother ****er" on it!
Taratino Friday the 13th

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I care who writes or directs X3, as long as they don't do anything far out, and have Gambit and Beast. And as long as they don't mess anything up... Oh, and Storm should be gone. And Rogue should be with Gambit, not Bobby.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as X3 goes, I've yet to see the Dawn of the Dead remake but I heard it was pretty good. So that seems like it might be cool. I still wish the Whedon rumors were circulating or that were even possible of him directing X3... that would be ultimate. But alas, he's doing Astonishing and probably things to do with the production of Firefly still. Meh.

I'll watch the new Sin City trailer when I'm fully awake. I thought I'd comment before I went to bed, though. It's only right.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as X3 goes, I've yet to see the Dawn of the Dead remake but I heard it was pretty good. So that seems like it might be cool. I still wish the Whedon rumors were circulating or that were even possible of him directing X3... that would be ultimate. But alas, he's doing Astonishing and probably things to do with the production of Firefly still. Meh.

I'll watch the new Sin City trailer when I'm fully awake. I thought I'd comment before I went to bed, though. It's only right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home