b

Sunday, February 27, 2005

An update about my "Constantine" review

First off it is still keeping the perfect score. I'm not going to go back and dock it points for anything as it is still pretty perfect except for a bathtub being in a bowling alley, but whatever. Anyways upon seeing it last night with my friend Kristan, we decided to sit through the credits and low and behold, there was something special afterwards. Don't worry it won't scar you like the "Dodgeball" extra bit did. However I don't know if my friend, and Happy Show creator, Matt would want to sit through it. Take that as you will.

And an update of the "Mystery Envelope" status. Well apparently somebody had that spare $1,700. And somebody had an extra 3,000 and an extra 5,000. The current bid of this posting which is at 4:52pm on Sunday is................oh my God, in the two seconds I hit refresh it went up to $9,900. MOTHER OF GOD!!! I MUST KNOW WHAT IS IN THAT THING!!!!

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't act like the after-credit ending wasn't your favorite part of the whole movie.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Don't act like the after-credit ending wasn't your favorite part of the whole movie..........FINE I ADMIT IT!!!!! HAPPY NOW?!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. :D Doesn't it feel better to just tell the truth?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Doesn't it feel better to just tell the truth?...Yes

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool place. Now I think I should see Constantine. I've heard good and bad things about it, but it does look pretty cool. I'll be sure to stay around til the end :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now you guys have got me curious about this ending after the ending. Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home