b

Friday, April 08, 2005

Now that my site has been DigiBlessed, maybe people will visit!

Do you have an important file that is dear to you? Have a MP3 that you absolutely love? Maybe a website that isn't doing so well? Well then you can help out and request a digital blessing! DigiBless is a online thing that apparently blesses your files. Does it do anything? Not really, but it does play "Alleluiah" when you're finished. You can request all types of blessings for your files. You can ask for a blessing of healing or even a speedy recovery. Anyway here is a screenshot of my blessing:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You know, just the other day I was sitting around thinking how much my files needed to be blessed... On the bright side though, maybe divine intervention will bring viewers to my site! Here's hoping!


Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home