b

Monday, March 28, 2005

You are hotter than 67% of men on this site!

I should probably verify what I am talking about, shouldn't I? Well maybe you have heard of this site called Hot Or Not. It's a slideshow of pictures and you rate the pictures on a 1-10 scale. Thus they average your current score and it tells you if you are hot...or not. Right now my score, based on 34 people, is a respectable 7. Now if you want to go take a look at the pic follow the yellow brick link. Give me false self esteem by giving me a ten! Yellow Brick Link

6 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave you a 10 Would you like to come to Neverland ranch?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Mr. Jackson I will come to the ranch on one condition: You pay back child support for Billy Jean. DNA test proves that it is your son.

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gavin your so funny and cute! Come to Neverland Ranch with me Please Please Please!! I will let you wear my other glove. And I will even let you touch my ......................Lama

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to give you a 10 because your middle name is Gabriel and that is the absolute coolest name.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gayvin I gave you a 1 well because I dont think your hot sorry dude. I hope you have more girl readers on your blog to help you out.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so lame to do something like this can't you find a girl in person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home