b

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

!!!!ATTENTION SITE GOERS!!!!
I would just like to say to the person who has been posting hateful things about me in my guestbook not related to the site, I know who you are. You wanna disagree with my reviews fine, but sexually explicit insults towards me are not necessary. I have since deleted these posts and will do so to any more that are posted. This is your ONE and ONLY warning to stop!! If you do it again I will take action!! To make sure this doesn't happen again, I'm going to offer this hateful poster some advice, GET A LIFE!!! GO OUTSIDE OR TALK TO A GIRL OR SOMETHING!!! You could be doing something more productive than posting this crap about me. Got that out of my system, now to my good fans, thank you for being supportive of my site and I appreciate your feedback! Keep it up guys, love to hear from my fans. Overall though, it's still good to be me!:)

Your host
-Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home