b

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Some News
Ok no review this week but I do have some news for my loyal fans(I have one that I know of). Starting this Tuesday
I am starting a four week run on The Happy Show. For those of you who don't know The Happy Show is a public access show that I do reviews for. Many of the reviews on this site appear on this show. Anyway the show is now on both major cable providers in Evansville so it should be intresting. Those of you in this area you can watch it Tuesday on Insight channel 7 at 4:30pm and those of you with Sigecom we are still on Thursday at 9:00pm on channel 9. If ya like what ya see come by my site and give me some fan feedback. I'd also like to give a shout out to Kristan who signed my guestbook. I appreciate the response. See I do check my site! Anyway i'll be on for four weeks straight and I am planning to do some special things for the holidays!
Your Host
Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home