b

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

The Matrix Reloaded

Ok this was the first summer movie that I saw and let me say first off i had high expectations for the sequal to the Matrix. For the most part they were all met but there were a few minor set backs. One of which is the mysterious disappearence of Tank the ships operator from The Matrix. They mention that he died but that is about the extent of it. Also i thought the whole 150 Agent Smiths vs Neo fight was overly hyped and looked to CGI for my taste. However all of these flaws are all easily overlooked by the spectacular 14 minute car chase and chateu fight. However I thought the ending was a little anti climactic and overdone. Overall I thought it was a very enjoyable movie and a good second outing for the Matrix franchise. It sucks that I have to wait until Nov. 9th to have some closure in the Matrix saga though.

3 out of 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home